[THIN] Re: Off-Topic

  • From: Gene.I.Herman@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:13:42 -0500

Where did you find the stencils???

Gene Herman
Systems Engineer
Healthnet of the North East
(203) 381-6567

                      "Schneider, Chad

                      M."                      To:       "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <CMSchneider@Bemi        cc:

                      s.com>                   Subject:  [THIN] Off-Topic

                      Sent by:

                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      03/19/2003 12:55

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

I am making mappings of my Citrix cabinets, and have downloaded the Compaq
Visio Stencils.

Trouble is, I need the stencil of the old 3U DL380, all they seem to have
is
the 2 U DL380.

Help?

Chad M. Schneider