[THIN] Re: Odd Outlook behavior from ICA session

  • From: Jeremy Saunders <jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 05:49:35 +0800

Do the profiles get deleted after a user logs off?

             "Buskey, Lee H.
             CTR"
             <lee.buskey@jfcom                                          To
             .mil>                     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Odd Outlook behavior
                                       from ICA session
             07/01/2005 02:46
             AM

             Please respond to
                   thin

CLASSIFICATION:UNCLASSIFIED

Thanks,

But I guess the question now is if the diagnosis is correct, why would the
Outlook profile get recreated each time.  If he logs off the console and
then logs back on the console, he doesnt get old mail again.   I'll have to
try a straight RDP copnnection and see if it happens then too.  I suspect
it will.

Lee