[THIN] Re: OT: viruses spoofing my e-mail addy

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:56:59 -0500

I am noticing alot of the machines in the "Received from:" headers (which
aren't forged) are located at universities. I think this is yet another
manifestation of september syndrome: kind of a perfect storm of a new very
effective worm allied with a large pool of unprotected machines on broadband
networks being brought back into services.

<SIGH>