[THIN] Re: OT: this list isn't just for Citrix expertise

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:43:36 -0700

Has anyone esle noticed that these 'oddities' tend to originate from the
eastern side of the Atlantic?  Is this what you do for fun over there?
adam

                      "Braebaum, Neil"

                      <Neil.Braebaum@littlew        To:
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      oods.co.uk>                   cc:

                      Sent by:                      Subject:  [THIN] Re: OT:
this list isn't just for Citrix expertise
                      thin-bounce@freelists.

                      org

                      09/23/2003 09:09 AM

                      Please respond to thin

Whoah... we have just lost cabin pressure.

;-)

Just when you think the list can't get more obscure...

I've got this vision of hundreds of Citrix oddballs, all around the
world, getting stared at by the others around them, being considered a
little "strange", right now :-)))

I'm not doing it, no way, man - I'm already considered
<eccentric|nerdy|insert-your-chosen-euphemism-for-geeky-here> as it is,
thank-you very much.

Neil

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147