[THIN] [OT - possibly] blocking/filtering unsuitable URL's and domain names

  • From: "Andy Lalaguna" <Andy.lalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:05:31 -0000

Folks,

apologies, I know this has come up under a number of different
discussions, for the life of me I can't find it in the archives.

How does everyone block unsuitable URL's and/or domain names to filter
out unsuitable material at firewalls and mail servers? There had been a
mention of a listing on one of the anti-virus manufacturers sites as a
starting point...

Any help greatfully appreciated.

Best wishes, andyL
This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software