[THIN] Re: OT : humour, nigerian money scams

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:59:24 -0500

Pfffttt paranoia at its peak. Bring it on I say. They already have your
email address. I take pleasure in letting the nigerian scum of the earth
know what idiots they truly are.

AND...We wouldn't have jobs if it weren't for inept and gullible end users.
You should be singing their praises to the rafters because they keep you
employed.
JK