[THIN] Re: OT: exchange backup question

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:38:48 -0400

I thought you could do it will EXMERGE, but wasn't sure if that was the case
and what the details associated with it were.

We're looking for more ways to backup mailboxes or the IS as a whole as
opposed to daily tape backups using the ARCServe exchange agent.  Something
we can script/schedule to do every few hours and move to another server.