[THIN] Re: OT: XP/2K3 roaming profile problem

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 01:20:37 -0000

or
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327462

just a wild guess

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Beekmans" <RobBeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:31 PM
Subject: [THIN] OT: XP/2K3 roaming profile problem

Hi,

Sort a off topic, but I guess the best list to aks any techie issue.....

Just installed a 2k3 network...basic one, no fancy stuff
Clients run xp pro
Log goes fine, every works great except logging off...I get an access =
denied
on the profile...."your roaming profile can't be updated bla bla" you =
know
the usuall.

Any one else had similair experiences with xp and 2k3?=20
User rights are set correctly on the shares and maps.. Users are local =
admin
on their workstations....

When I delete the local profile and log on again it works fine for a =
cople
of hours.....

Any help is very very appreciated.

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards

Rob Beekmans

 =20

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com