[THIN] Re: OT: Who shutdown Windows 2000 server?

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:41:25 -0700

You should also see it in the Security log.  I can't remember the event ID,
but the event details will say shutdown in it somewhere.  Correlate the
startup in the system log and then go back a few minutes in the security
log.

adam

             "Matthew
             Shrewsbury"
             <MShrewsbury@COSC                                          To
             ANHOMES.com>              <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: OT: Who shutdown Windows
                                       2000 server?
             01/26/2007 08:55
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I could only find the answer by logging into the server as the user in
question and having them click on shutdown. It then shows what the last
option was selected. Thankfully the administrator was helpful in this case.

Matthew Shrewsbury
Network Manager