[THIN] OT - Wednesday Humor - Jumper

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:10:10 -0800

It's pretty morbid, but it almost looks fake. A police officer sent
this to me. It is not for the faint of heart. If you have a weak
stomach, then don't look at the URL.

It is a picture of the demise of a suicide jumper taken shortly after
he landed. It shows him with his insides now on the outside. You will
see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders. The faces of
the bystanders lead me to believe this is real.

http://home.att.net/%7Esongs2/Jumper.jpg

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296