[THIN] Re: OT: Trend Software maintenance increase

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:04:41 -0000

Jim,

Just spoke to our software distributor about this, and he said "How
would I know"? In the UK, they have only just gone into distribution,
signing up their first distributor two weeks ago. They've also just
reorganized their structure substantially;

http://uk.trendmicro-europe.com/enterprise/about_us/spresse.php?id=398

None of which actually answers your question, but it does suggest that
change is in the air at Trend.

Nick

  _____