[THIN] Re: OT: Sysvol share recreating

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:19:26 -0600

We had the same issue on a couple of our DC's after installing DNS.  Our
solution (found this in TechNet somewhere) was:

The directories end up being down one level further than they should be.
They have to be moved back to where they belong and then the following key
edited in the registry.
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters

Sysvol ready  change from 0 to 1

Restart the server.