[THIN] Re: OT: Some good news for Tivo Owners...

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:21:10 -0800 (PST)

LOL well it is a whole forest....that would be tough.. and not worth the
price... I got Adelphia cable now(roadrunner) which works with my other 2 tivos
and I just bought a Toshiba RS-TX60 Tivo/DVD recorder off ebay for a great
price.
JK
Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:Well, since I do woodworking as a hobby...feel
free to chop the trees down
and send me the wood. It's a win-win. :)
adam

"Jim Kenzig
http://Kenzig.com
m> cc
Sent by:
thin-bounce@freel Subject
ists.org [THIN] Re: OT: Some good news for
Tivo Owners...

11/07/2005 07:54
AM

Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Too many trees... they can't get a line of site.

Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Why can't you get DirectTV at your new house?

adam

"Jim Kenzig
http://kenzig.com
ic.net> windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: cc
thin-bounce@freel
ists.org Subject
[THIN] OT: Some good news for Tivo
Owners...
11/07/2005 06:40
AM

Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I love my tivo's...this will make them even cooler. (BTW I have 2 Philips
RS6000 Directv Tivo's, series 1 with paid full lifetime membership and HU
cards that I can no longer use because I cant get directv at my new house,
that I will sell very cheap ..email me with an offer at web @ kenzig.com
if
you are interested)
Jim