[THIN] Re: OT (SOLVED) Windows XP home on an NT 4 domain

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:03:23 -0500

I've done the same thing in the past however I've never had the need to
put the domain name in. I've always thought this was as little security
loophole in Microsoft domains that you actually don't have to specify
the domain name as long as the user and password match the domain
account.

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA
Network Administrator