[THIN] Re: OT - Resources to Help Educate Non-Techies About Citrix

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:06:46 -0500

Well someplace I had a good PPT from last years iForum breakout which I
thought was in the batch under the CITRIXSE area called Selling Citrix to
your Organization but can't seem to locate the damn thing amongst the
thousands of files on thethin.net. If anyone has that one floating around
please forward to me and I'll post it again.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net