[THIN] Re: OT: Recruiters, what's up with them lately?

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:48:53 -0800

Oh wow... And I thought that ones I'd seen when looking last year were bad.
Run Flee Hide!!!  Or wait, maybe this could be an attempt to hire someone
who's primary Language is not English?  This is just *bad* though.  It seems
more to me that they are trying to phish for personal information (used to
be - God I hope people don't do this anymore - people would put as much of
their personal info on a resume' as would fit, to include SSN)... I was
reading something on Slashdot yesterday about how people are doing things
like this to steal address information for identity theft or illegal
immigrants to work in the US.  Be careful out there guys.  My rule of thumb
is, don't submit your resume' to someone you haven't *spoken* to.

Jen

  _____