[THIN] OT: Printing from IE

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:17:09 -0600

I have just removed a printer, both physical and on the server, and replaced
it with a different one.  Looks as though everyone can print to it.  One
problem, I have a couple users who can print word, excel, outlook no
problem.  They try to print from IE 5.5 SP2 and it gives them the printer
icon within IE, but never sends the job to the printer.  It never hits the
queue.

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst II
Curwood, Inc.