[THIN] OT - Office Scan

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:24:52 +0100

Good Morning,

Sorry for the OT but I know ther was a discussion on OfficeScan lately
on here I have one question.

I am having some problems with clients not updating to the laterst
pattern file...a few citrix servers and a couple of clients, they do all
ocasionally come up to date usually lagging behined no further that a
week.

When I spoke to our supplier of the product they seemed to think this is
normal behaviour, which seems pretty odd.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks
Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton