[THIN] OT OFF TOPIC: SeamlessAccess domains

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:42:20 -0400

*
Hi All
Hope you have been doing well.  I've once again been dealing with some
medical issues so I haven't been as active on the list as I would like to
be.  But here is my once every so often off topic posting that I reserve for
myself as moderator of this list.

========================
I have to dump some of my web domains and I have a premium one that really
pertains to the topics on this list.

It is seamlessaccess.com. I also own the .org and .net version of this
name.  If you or your company are interested in these 3 domains I'll
consider any offers and sell them cheap, I don't want to pay renewal fees on
them cause I haven't used them.

I have owned them since Bill Gates coined the term many years ago in 2006 (
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/execmail/2006/05-17eim.mspx)

Seamlessaccess.com
Seamlessaccess.net
Seamlessaccess.org