[THIN] OT: No Security Tab On Some Files

  • From: <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:32:23 +1300

I have a folder full of files and can't access some of them. I'm an
administrator on the box (Win2K3). When I look at the properties for the
problem files, there is no security tab. Any ideas?

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html