[THIN] Re: OT: NT4 DNS Problem

  • From: Giuseppe Bredariol <gbr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:08:03 +0100

Bill

I was in same trouble as you. In my case monster.be and yahoo.com was =
not
reachable.

The router was a cisco machine

Sopres Belgium
Giuseppe Bredariol
System Administrator - Group IT NT

phone   :       +32 (0)2 555 97 98
e-mail  :       gbr@xxxxxxxxx

From: Giuseppe Bredariol [mailto:gbr@xxxxxxxxx]=3D20
Posted At: Friday, December 06, 2002 10:13 AM
Posted To: TheThin
Conversation: [THIN] Re: OT: NT4 DNS Problem

At my home I meet the same problem. I resolve it by adjusting the MTU =
=3D
=3D3D
size in the IP protocol. The limitation come from the config of a
router.

Perhaps this the same stuff