[THIN] OT: Mysterious Exchange users

  • From: Vince Tan <VinceT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:34:17 -0500

Hi everyone, sorry about this Exchange off topic but I'm running out of hair
to pull.  In the past few weeks, I'm getting a lot of out of license error
from my Exchange server eventhough I know I have enough license for all my
users.  When I asked everyone to logout of Outlook today, the number of
users exchange is reporting stayed at 22.  So I have 22 mystery user.  Is
there any way to see who they are.  I was able to get a user count but no
specifics.

Thanks
Vince

PS,  Exchange is 5.5