[THIN] Re: OT: Microsoft SharePoint Server List?

  • From: "Sullivan, Edward" <Edward.Sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:50:14 -0500

http://www.whois.sc/whatwasithinking.com
<http://www.whois.sc/whatwasithinking.com>

"Website is not active."

Any others? I'm looking for a SharePoint 2003 Portal Server discussion list,
hopefully one as helpful as this one is for Thin Client. Since this list
(generally) is very helpful, I thought I would ask. Thanks!

Edward Sullivan
Sr Analyst
Windows Technical Services - West
Cingular Wireless
Office.469.227.2087
This email, and any attachments, are intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless and its
Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are
email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
me and permanently delete the original and any copy thereof.

  _____