[THIN] OT: Lotus Notes List Serve

  • From: "Jonathan K" <newave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:14:41 -0400

Sorry for the off topic but I know there are some Lotus Admins here.
Just wondering if anyone has heard of a good List Serv for Lotus Notes.
I have some here who wants to set up a email address on our system so
that emails to that address will be sent to a group of people.

Thanks for your help

Jonathan