[THIN] OT: Looking to hire Server/Citrix Admin - Houston

  • From: "Bollman, Mike" <MBollman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:56:42 -0600

Off topic post here guys, my company has an opening in the Houston, TX
area for a Server tech/Citrix Admin.  I am looking for someone that has
at least 3-5 years of citrix experience (1.8 and MF XP).  Preferrably on
HP/Compaq ProLiant hardware as that is what our environment is made up
of.  Ideally the person would also have an MCSE and an HP ASE would be a
big plus.  If you are interested or know someone who is send the resume
to mbollman @ eprod dot com.  If you have any specific questions feel
free to email me offline and I will answer.

Thanks again.

Mike B.