[THIN] OT: Looking for Print migration tool

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:12:56 -0500

I had at one time a printer migration tool that you ran on a server. it would take all of the print dirvers and and the created printers on that server and put them into a cab file. then you could import that into another server to recreate all of the printers on a new server.

I am trying to find that util again and I am not having much luck. Could someone point me to the right place?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at: