[THIN] OT: If you are trying to send email to MSN account

  • From: "Vince Tan" <VinceT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:20:48 -0500

Well, for the last 4 days, I've been having problem sending email from
my exchange account to anyone with an MSN account.  Finally today, I got
the official word from MSN.  So much for reliable internet and fast
email.  Below is the email I got from them.

Hello Vince,=20

Thank you for writingus back.=20

This is Raymund responding to your e-mail with regard to your issue on
unable to send email to msn domain. I understand the frustration you are
experiencing.=20

We regret to inform you that there is an emerging issue that non-msn
domain cannot send email to msn.com domain, We at Microsoft is working
diligently to resolve the problem.We also would like to thank you for
forwarding the NDR (non deliverable response) error message and
reporting this issue, we will be able to escalate the issue faster.
Please give us 2 business days to escalate.=20

Note: you will not be inform if the issue on the account is fixed.
Again, thank you very much.=20

The above information would resolve your issue. However, if your issue
persists or if you have other concerns, please feel free to contact us
again and we would be glad to assist you further.=20

Your satisfaction with our customer service is very important. If you
consider your issue resolved, please click on this link (
http://msn.surveyhost.com/msniatssy/msniatssy06.asp ) to let us know how
we are doing.=20

Sincerely,=20

Raymund=20
MSN Internet Access Member Support=20

MSN Internet Access has comprehensive online help available to you. For
more information on MSN Internet Access features, functions, and issues,
go to: http://support.msn.com/=20