[THIN] Re: OT: HR info in AD

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:05:00 -0400

We are dealing with some of the same issues. Out current thoughts on the
matter are to develop our own database that allows IT and HR and other
depts to access the same data although sensitive data is limited to only
the correct personal.

In addition to this I have almost completed a small asp page that allows
HR staff to update the Exchange fields so that the global catalog can be
kept up to date.

Senior Network Administrator