[THIN] Re: OT: Find Command

  • From: Ruud Bransen <rb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:47:52 +0200

Is this suitable:

=====
INSTRREV
Action
Scans a string for the presence of a second string, starting from the end of
the string.

Syntax
INSTRREV ("string1", "string2")

Parameters
String1
The string to search in.
String2
The string to search for.
Returns

?       Offset of the first character of string2 found in string1, counted
from the end of string1
0       String2 not present in string1

Example
$x = INSTRREV(@CURDIR, "\")   ; find last backslash in @CURDIR