[THIN] Re: OT: Domain hosting

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:57:26 -0500

What functionality do you need? How busy is your site? I am a GoDaddy
Reseller which has plans as low as $3.95 per month
http://www.seamlessplanet.com <http://www.seamlessplanet.com>  is my
site.
I also will have an enom reseller site up in a day or two and they are
pretty good.  I also like dotster.com again it depends on what you need
as far as bandwidth, server OS etc.  If the site isn't all that busy or
big I could also possibly host on thethin.net servers for a nominal fee.

Contact me offline at web@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:web@xxxxxxxxxx>  if
interested.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig