[THIN] OT: Domain Issue

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:25:11 -0400

Hello all
This is a bit OT but not much.

I have a Win2k Domain, 4 dc's with 2 sites connected via 10 GB fiber
back bone.
Users can connect to resources on either site with no problem.  The
issue that we are seeing is when users hit our Nfuse site the sometimes
are presented with less published apps than there supposed to have but
if they log off then back in they get the proper amount of applications.

At first I thought it was an issue with Citrix until we found that some
of our Desktop admins are having issues adding computers to the domain
(and they are explicitly allowed to)  some times it works fine then
other times it doesn't.

MF Xpa SP3 Win2k SP3 and post SP3 HFx's

All and Any help is appreciated

Thanks

may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and