[THIN] Re: OT: Batch file to query user last login

  • From: "Paul Bergson (MP)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:38:35 -0500

It is per user/dc.  So you have to interrogate all dc's and evaluate the
last from that.  I have written a script and it has been posted at
http://www.tokeshi.com/raturl/lastlogon this will interrogate all dc's in
your environment and list out the info.  Note if you have any dc's that
start with vdc it will drop them.  We have virtual servers for test that we
don't want reports for.

Thank-You

Paul Bergson
Minnesota Power