[THIN] OT: Australian Phone Card

  • From: "Eyles, Richard" <richard.eyles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:55:59 -0000

Hi,

I have recently returned to the UK from Australia where had a fantastic
holiday for a month.

Now I'm back in the real world :-(

One thing that I have left is a Telstra phone card with around AUD$3 left on
it, expiry 30/11/2006. We meant to give it away before we left but forgot!

This is my offer. The first person to email me OFF LIST with their snail
mail details will get it, it won't be fast post, especially overseas as I'll
end up spending more than it worth! I know it's not much but I hate waste!

Obviously the person who gets it need to know these terms and conditions
http://www.telstra.com.au/callingcardshop/docs/phonecard_terms.pdf

Regards

Richard
--