[THIN] Re: OT: Altiris console is screwey

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:29:59 +1200

db is up (sql on another server), permissions seem to be unchanged.

I didn't set this up nor do I know anything about configuring it, so I'm
clueless as to how it all works. I'm also not sure if we can upgrade; I
believe that this was a trial version that came with out HP TCs that has
expired and is officially not licensed. I'm thinking perhaps a purchase is
necessary.