[THIN] OT - Alteris Remote control

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:53:02 -0000

Hi

Sorry for the off topic but we are getting 150 Vista PC's and we need to
be able to control remote control like out citrix users.
Looks like we are going to roll out the images with Alteris , there
looks to be a remote control option but I have never used it with the
thin clients.

Is this possible and if so can I test on a XP pc that hasent been built
with Alteris

Ie can I push an agent out or something

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton CCNA
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland
Nass Road
Dublin
Tel : 01 4011253
ltai

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.