[THIN] OT - A Little Help with RRAS

  • From: David Teague <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:43:27 -0400

Hi All,
  I am trying to get rid of proxy server on out network, I am trying to use
windows 2000 rras to connect our network to the internet, however It does
not seem to want to work, I can ping outside of the network, but my Internet
Explorer will not work, AOL IM, ICQ, and MSN Messenger all work also, just
IE will not connect.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
David Teague