[THIN] OT: 2 Primo Sports Web Domains for Sale N-F-L.com N-B-A.com

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 00:27:31 -0400

Hi All,
This is my one really off topic post for the week.   I need to make some
extra money to pay lawyers fees in this ongoing custody battle for to
get my children back home, I am going through with my ex-Jerry Springer
show flunkie-wife.

I have two very Primo domains that I have been sitting on for quite some
time:

They are N-F-L.com  and N-B-A.com.  Yes I am the legal owner of these
two domains!

Why are they primo you ask?   All search engines remove the - (dashes)
when you type in a search term for websites.  Don't believe me enter in
N-F-L.com or N-B-A.com into Google or Yahoo and see what you get.  I
think it is some sort of flaw.

Anyways think of what you could do with these two domains?  I bought
them with the intent of  doing something big with them but have no time
to develop.

Make me a decent offer and they are yours to do with as you please.  I
will transfer them to  your very own personal enom.com account (and I
will even throw in an $8.95 domain reseller account there for you where
you can buy and sell domains for $8.95 if you like to sweeten the deal
for free)  Best offer to jim@xxxxxxxx by end of the week gets them.

We now return you to your regular discussion.
Thanks,
Jim Kenzig
mailto:jim@xxxxxxxx

than buying more servers.