[THIN] Re: OS Dectection via login script

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:35:46 +0100 (BST)

On NT you can use the %OS% env. variables etc. however, not too sure if they
exist on 9x clients - it's been that long since I've used one of those.  The
alternate way would be to use KIX .
Mark

 "Jason A. Shivok" wrote:How can you detect a client operating system version
(ie. win95, win98) via a login script?