[THIN] Re: Nutanix

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 14:08:30 +0000

I've started researching them and also simplivity.
I like the backup/DR features built into Simplivity, Nutanix has some type of
replication but it's a separate cost.

Nutanix requires 3 nodes to start a cluster which for us was a larger startup
cost that we were ready for, simplivity can start with one and grow.

Just my 2 cents ;)

jb