[THIN] Re: Novell Client v4.9SP2

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:06:04 -0400

Had similar issues with v4.9SP1 on Win 2K.  Had to rebuild a server
because it BSOD'd on startup after I uninstalled it due to other issues.
 I am also still at v4.83SP2  One day Novell/Citrix/Microsoft may play
well together but it's not today.  Thanks for the feedback.
-Matt

>>> Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 7/27/2004 5:24:26 AM >>>
Had this on one of our NT4TSE machines - gave nothing but BSOD's when
trying to load profiles.. nice! :)

Tried the post SP2 fixes, but didnt work - have gone back to 4.83,
which is fine for us

Andrew
--o--

Matt Kosht wrote:

>Anyone using this with Metaframe yet?  Any issues?
>This weeks sponsor Emergent Online Thinssentials Utilities
>Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven
technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL
provides custom-tailored solutions for each client's mission and
specific goals.
>http://www.go-eol.com
>http://thin.net/citrixlist.cfm

Been testing on our Win2k MFXP FR2&FR3 servers and have seen no
issues.