[THIN] Re: Norton AntiVirus 8.0 Corporate Edition and TS

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:15:16 -0800

That sounds ominous.   Are you trying to scare me?  Well...it worked!!  :)

Dean

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.