[THIN] Re: North East Ohio Citrix Users Group Presentations Available from June 9th Meeting

  • From: "David Demers" <david.demers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:10:36 -0600

There's an idea for ya. Wouldn't it be great if there were a site that =
serviced this kind of need? Bandwith costs money, its a service and many =
people would be happy to pay to view the things that intrest them. =
Someplace where you could use them as an intermidiary, with them =
recieving the feed from you and hosting it for a small fee to whoever =
requests it. Something easy and cheap for both sides of the stream.

There I go off in dream world again... or does someone know of a service =
like this?