[THIN] No connections showing up

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:53:46 -0400

I finally built my first MetaFrame XP FR-1 server.  I am currently migrating
from MF 1.8 on Windows 2000.
I've istalled all MetaFrame XP licenses and XP FR-1 licenses, but no
connections show in the Connections tab of Licenses for the farm.
I have not activated the licenses but that should not be a problem.  The
server gives me the message that I have no licenses installed for MetaFrame
XP.

Any suggestions?

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55