[THIN] Nfuse java version

  • From: "Werther, Chris" <chris.werther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:00:49 -0500

 Were using an older version of java on our nfuse server, 1.4.1_03 I
believe. Were having numerous issues with XP users connecting to nfuse.
2 question; 1. can I roll back a java version if I install the newer
version and it causes problems 2. does installing the newer version of
java update the client that gets downloaded to the users when they
access nfuse?

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba