[THIN] Nfuse Login then back to login, etc, etc....

  • From: "Woodward, Michael" <Michael.Woodward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:06:02 -0000

I am having a problem with my NFuse login page.  It seems that all of a
sudden every time and for everyone, when someone logs in to Nfuse, IE will
flash and come right back to the login page.  If they log in again, they get
the same thing.  They are not making it to the published application page at
all and not getting any error messages (returned or in the event logs of the
Citrix box or NFuse servers.

In my troubleshooting I have found the following details:

- If the user puts in correct credentials, the page will go to the
frameset.asp then back to the login page with the following info in the
address bar of the browser and the last 5 characters are always different:
        http://myservername_/login.asp?NFuse_loginErrorId=On&d=TPEYO

- If the user enters bad credentials, this line is in the address bar (just
a note, the server address is correct for the TS address:

http://myservername_/login.asp?NFuse_loginErrorId=On&d=tpeyo&CredentialsChec
k=invalid&PasswordServerAddress=correct_server_address

There is no other information presented either way.

Things that I have done:

- emptied the cache on the local client
- dumped the cookies on the local client.
- since the client can log into other NFuse servers with no problems so I
have not reloaded the ICA client.

Any ideas?

-----

C. Michael Woodward
Mid-Tier Support

Sun Chemical
Cincinnati, Ohio 45232
* 513.681.5950 x 576
* Michael.Woodward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information and
is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  No confidentiality
or privilege
is waived or lost by any error in transmission.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this
message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in
any form
or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in
error please delete
it and any copies of it and notify the sender by reply. Any opinions expressed
in this
communication are personal and are not attributable to my company or any of its
subsidiary
or affiliated companies.

The reliability of this method of communication cannot be guaranteed. It can be
intercepted,
corrupted, delayed, may arrive incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by
other interference.
We have taken reasonable steps to reduce risks against viruses but cannot
accept liability for
any damage sustained as a result of this transmission.