[THIN] Nfuse 1.61 to 1.7 Classic

  • From: Christine Easton <Christine.Easton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:59:27 -0500

We have a Server farm running Windows 2000 SP2, XPs/FR1.  I upgraded all my
servers last night to FR2 and now NFuse 1.7 is giving this message:  The
Nfuse Classic ICA Template file specified does not exists or cannot be
located.
I followed a citrix article directing me to change the
SessionField.NFuse_TemplatesDir=C:\\Program Files\\Citrix\\NFuse and to stop
and restart iis, which I did, it did not work.  Please Help.  Thank you.