[THIN] New Citrix Farm - Need to separate profiles!

  • From: "IT Support" <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:53:47 -0000

Hi,

I'm in the process of building a new Citrix Server farm for testing
purposes on Windows 2003 / Metaframe Presentation Server.
We're currently running Windows 2000 / Metaframe XP FR2SP2

Is there any way to separate the profiles between the new & old?

I know I can do this by creating separate users, but I'd really like to
be able to pull some people quickly onto the test system, and being able
to access their own exchange mailbox etc

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
This e-mail has been checked for all known viruses by F-Secure before sending.
It has also passed through the SkyScan Anti-Virus service powered by
MessageLabs for total peace of mind.

http://www.seamlessplanet.com