[THIN] New Application for Tracking Application Usage Times - UPDATED

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 23:32:55 +0100 (BST)

Last week I posted a new app (AppTrack) to my website
(http://www.wizbang.org.uk) following some internal development work to track a
couple of application's in terms of run time.
Well, I've updated the app to allow logging of performance data for each
application tracked (or all processes running) - not too sure if it's of any
interest to anyone out there but it works for us and provides the extra bit of
info we've needed internally without the overhead of something like RMS - Just
sharing it incase anyone has a use and may be someday the output will be to a
DB instead of a text file !!!!

Mark