[THIN] Re: Netx Thin Clients

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:14:30 +0200

Netx Thin Clientsyou mention a few vendors, I would like to add one vendor I
haven't seen on this list before.
They don't have embedded xp but they run fine.

Chippc  / Xtreme PC

Anyone using those?
We sell them and our customers like them, no noise, smaller than small and with
all functionality needed.

grx
Rob Beekmans
A-Tree Automatisering