[THIN] Name of utility to trace .dll files

  • From: "Woodward, Michael" <Michael.Woodward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:22:09 +0100

I know there is a utility that you can use to trace what dll files are being
called by an application.  What was the name of that utility and where can I
find it?

Thanks.

-----

C. Michael Woodward
Mid-Tier Support

Sun Chemical
Cincinnati, Ohio 45232
* 513.681.5950 x 576
* Michael.Woodward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information and
is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  No confidentiality
or privilege
is waived or lost by any error in transmission.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this
message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in
any form
or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in
error please delete
it and any copies of it and notify the sender by reply. Any opinions expressed
in this
communication are personal and are not attributable to my company or any of its
subsidiary
or affiliated companies.

The reliability of this method of communication cannot be guaranteed. It can be
intercepted,
corrupted, delayed, may arrive incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by
other interference.
We have taken reasonable steps to reduce risks against viruses but cannot
accept liability for
any damage sustained as a result of this transmission.